读后感 · 读后感范文 · 餐厅打电话礼仪常识

餐厅打电话礼仪常识

餐厅打电话礼仪常识 2025-05-06

餐厅打电话礼仪常识(汇编5篇)。

餐厅打电话礼仪常识 篇1

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

Id like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

Id like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。

Id like to have some local food.

我想尝试一下当地食物。

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

是否可建议这一类的餐厅?

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

最近的意大利餐厅在那里?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?

餐厅打电话礼仪常识 篇2

1Front Office/Restaurant/Recreational Meeting Room/Guestroom/Operator, May I help you?

您好,总台/餐厅/康乐中心/总机(我能为您做些什么?)

2May I have your name/room number, please?

您可以告诉我您的姓名/房号吗?

3One moment, please. 请您稍候。

4Thank you for waiting. 您久等了.

5 Sorry to keep you waiting. 不起让您久等了.

6 Do you speak Chinese/English? 请问您讲中文/英文吗?

7 Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预订吗?

8Show me your passport or identification, please. 请出示一下您的护照或证件。

9 How would you like to pay? In cash or by credit card? 您用什么方式付款,是用现金还是信用卡?

10 please show me your credit card. 请出示您的信用卡.

11 Please sign here. 请在这儿签字。

12 Here is your charge please. 这是找您的零钱。

13 This way, please. 这边请。

14 Follow me, please. 请跟我来。

15 After you, please. 您先请。

16 Hope you enjoy your stay! 希望您在这里过得愉快!

17Hope you have a good trip! 祝您旅途愉快!

18Have a nice day1 祝您一天愉快!

餐厅打电话礼仪常识 篇3

Do I need a reservation?

我需要预约位子吗?

Nine oclock should be O.K.

9点应该没问题。

Id like to reserve a table for three.

我想要预约3个人的'位子。

what do you have for todays special?

今天的推荐餐是什么?

We are a group of six.

我们共有6个人。

Wed like a table with a view of garden.

我们想要面对花园的位子。

Well come around eight oclock.

我们大约在8点到达。

Its O.K. Your name, please.

没问题。请给我你的名字。

How can I get there?

我要如何才能到达餐厅?

My name is Jessica Yang.

我的名字是洁西卡.杨。

Id like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。

Do you have a dress code?

餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?

Im sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。

ould the ladies wear formal dresses?

女士是否需着正式服装?

How long is the wait?

我们大概需要等多久?

No jeans, please.

请不要穿牛仔裤。

餐厅打电话礼仪常识 篇4

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

餐厅打电话礼仪常识 篇5

(I)x x hotel, front desk. Can I help you?


x x饭店前厅。请问您找谁?


(2) Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.


对不起,我拨错号码了。


(3) May I,speak to yoor general manager?


请问你们总经理在吗?


(4) Sorry,he is not in at the moment


对不起,他现在不在。


Would you like to leave a message?


您要留口信吗?


(5) Pardon?


请再说一遍好吗?


I beg your pardon?


对不起,请再说一遍好吗?


(6) 1’m afraid he is out for the day. Could you call again later, please?


恐怕他已经出去了。您方便过一会儿再打过来,好吗?


(7) Thank you for calling, I will now put you through to...


谢谢您的来电,我现在将您转到……


(8) Please hold the line while I connect you.


请稍等片刻,我立即为您接通。


(9) Sorry to keep you waiting.


不好意思,让您久等了。


(10) May I take the message or would you like to speak to someone else?

本文来源: http://m.hdh765.com/h/5418971.html